Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays, March 17

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I'm a bit Irish so I can celebrate too!

So the books I'm currently reading I seem to have been reading for a while and have already teasered them in previous Tuesdays. I finished A Map of the Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell already but that doesn't mean I can't tease you with it.

So, Teaser Tuesday! What's it all about? (Though you can probably disregard these this week as I haven't followed any of them...)
  • Grab your current read
  • Let the book fall open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from the page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • No spoilers! Just teasers :)
So I cheated and wrote out an entire paragraph. I just thought it was a really great paragraph :)
I cannot figure out for the life of me how to put an outfit together like these girls do. I can never seem to find that adorable top or the perfect pair of jeans. And even I do have the "right" clothes, forget about wearing them the ways these girls do. I simply cannot carry it off. Rachel says it's about attitude. Clearly I have an attitude problem.







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for cheating! LOL! That's an indeed nice paragraph. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great teaser from a book I really want to read! thanks for sharing it, i know I have felt the same way as that character a million times.

    My Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the auspicious write-up. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate? Look into my page report writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book has been on my Good-reads to-read shelf for a while. I was not paying attention to the release date every time I looked for it in the bookstore! Haha! I have to wait even longer than I thought to read this, I guess. But damn. Awesome cover!
    uk descriptive essay

    ReplyDelete