Saturday, March 21, 2009

In My Mailbox (5)

I got tired of my unruly tag cloud so I neatened up the tags a bit and compressed them into the navigation bar you can see on the left hand side. So if you want to look at past In My Mailboxes just click the appropriate button, fun! Also, does anyone know how to have a search feature on blogger?

Without further ado, In My Mailbox (which is hosted by The Story Siren) is a weekly feature in which you get to find out what books I received last week :)

Not a big week, which is nice because it gives me a chance to catch up!

Willow - Julia Hoban
I post that I am eagerly waiting on Willow by Julia Hoban on a Wednesday and it arrives Thursday morning! Made me so happy :)

Vampire Academy Series - Richelle Mead
I already had the set of these books but for some reason I received another one.. except this time there were one copy of the first one and two copies of the second one!

Behold my Vampire Academy stack!Perhaps I will have to have a competition to get rid of a few of them? :)







18 comments:

  1. I loved that whole series. Great novels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willow looks great and I haven't heard of the Vampire Academy ones before, think I'll be checking into those!

    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willow looks amazing! and I really want to read the Vampire Academy books so I am all about that contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes yes!! I WANT VA!!! lol

    great series omg!! lucky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous, I want Willow bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had such a good week. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about Willow and the VA series is on of my favorite series EVER! Shadow Kiss still causes me to tear up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I like the navigation area--how did you do that? I recently changed to the cloud because I hated the long list of label posts, but like you, now I feel like my cloud is out of control...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you have a bit too many frostbites;)
    It wasn't THAT good to want 3 copies. lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy Willow. I really want to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really liking the new layout! :)
    I'm also pretty excited that you're reading Watchmen! I read it last weekend and just saw the movie the other day and both are absolutely amazing. I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh - you got a copy of Willow! Lucky.
    And another whole series? Sweet.

    PS I really like the nav bar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want the Willow so bad!

    have fun the books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Willow sounds brilliant. And nice VA stack, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, that's so cool about Vampire Academy. People have been really lucky this week about books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG. I'm getting so jealous of everyone getting a copy of Willow. It looks so good. I love Vampire Academy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm missing the first book, Vampire Academy. Would you like to trade it for something? :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for another informative site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal way like this post.This post is really good.
    essay policy

    ReplyDelete