Saturday, March 14, 2009

In My Mailbox (IV)

If I keep doing these In My Mailboxes I'm going to have to learn my Roman Numerals past 15 haha, or maybe I'll just switch to numbers.

Now In My Mailbox (which is hosted by The Story Siren) is a weekly feature in which you get to find out what books I received last week :)

This week there were lots of series(es) lol but first there was the beautiful A Map of the Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell which should be put on everyone's go-out-and-read lists because it's wonderful, I'll elaborate more in my review.

Then I got the first two books in The Elite Series by Jennifer Banash (who I interviewed a little while ago) which are The Elite and In Too Deep. They look like fun.


And lastly, I got the entire Unwritten Books by James Bow. They go The Unwritten Girl, Fathom Five, then The Young City. I'm looking forward to reading these as well! I really like the cover of Fathom Five.







13 comments:

  1. I had never heard of the Unwritten Books series but I will definitely have to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! You had a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great books. I actually have In Too Deep but I haven't read The Elite yet and my library doesn't have it. oh the problems of a book blogger...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love Fathom Five's cover. it is beautiful. looks interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fathom Five looks interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of the Unwritten books but they sound great, as do the others in your mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the cover of Fathom Five too. A Map of the Known World is on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a radio blog this week, talking about virtual tours, it's amazing BUT in the large feedback I've had several have commented that one of the best blogs (when I mentioned about doing blog owners interviews) is yours. It seems a lot of people around the world really like your blog. That I can understand it is always interesting and enjoyable.

    Storyheart

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh love the covers for the Unwritten series. Hadn't heard of them either... will look up! thanks for participating in imm again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm, I want to get the Elite books. I can't wait to hear your review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. These books are eye candy, aren't they? Simply beautiful cover art. Looks like you had a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like such a good book. The cover is so cool.
    report writing

    ReplyDelete