Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Fabulous! And Loved! Twice!

Look at this everyone! Proof that people actually like me! Hazaa!!

The super awesome Carrie from Carrie's Ya Bookshelf tagged me for this one and so did robin_titan the TV And Book Addict! :)

Here are the rules to keep the award moving:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!


Coincidentally, I am also fabulous! Well, Adele (from Persnickety Snark) and Donna (from Bites) think so :)

List five things you're either obsessed or addicted to and then nominate five more blogs.

What am I obsessed with? Hmmm.

I am kind of obsessed with fruit smoothies. Strawberries blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are my current breakfast smoothie of choice.

I enjoy The Godfather. I watched it again yesterday, I love it.

I am loving bright nail polish. Sportsgirl has the best colours I've ever seen :)

I'm loving The Cat Empire, an awesome Aussie band. I saw them play on the weekend. They are too good! There were trombones and a piano-accordion and good, good times.

And finally - somewhat obviously - I am addicted to books! I am addicted to books and I am only slightly daunted by my TBR mountain.


Now for the re-tagging. I love you all in a non-discriminatory all-inclusive kind of way and I think you are all ridiculously fabulous.. if no one has told you that yet then consider yourself tagged! :)







4 comments:

  1. I like that you like to break the rules too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards!
    Cool obsessions you got there. I myself LOVE nail polish too one of my friends got me hooked on nail polish and often I paint my fingernails in different colors, I just can't decide which one color to choose you know?

    :D I shall consider myself tagged then hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
    uk writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this very useful and helpful post!
    paper writing

    ReplyDelete