Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday, May 20

After reading Envy by Anna Godbersen the other day (you can read my review here), I am eagerly anticipating the next book (which will be book four!) in the series.

It's Splendour (with a U!!) and I don't know too much about it, but I have been eyeing the cover. The dress is cool and all but the styling and everthing doesn't look like what I would expect for the 1900s. (More so for the picture that was in the backcover of Envy than the little picture I have in this post, it looked different, honest!) It's pretty, though :)

It’s a new year, and Manhattan’s favorite socialites are stirring up brand-new drama: Elizabeth uncovers a dangerous secret from her past; Diana has an opportunity to follow her heart—and claim her future, Lina discovers money can buy happiness…for a time, and Penelope finds that life without Henry brings unexpected pleasures. In this dramatic conclusion to the bestselling Luxe series, old ties are broken, fresh bonds are formed, and every decision comes at a cost.

It's coming out in late October in the US. Not sure about Australia though as Envy was only just released here!







10 comments:

  1. Hi Lisamay, I'm just about to start The Luxe. The cover is so pretty that I just couldn't resist it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent started the Luxe series but I want to and now that I know that there is another one coming that makes me want to read it even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got the first two and still haven't read them. Didn't realise there was a third, let alone a fourth - thanks for keeping us up to date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for this and finally someone admits that there is a 'U' in rumours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! I still havn't read the first one but it is o my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, would you check out this interview? http://ultimatebookhound.blogspot.com/2009/05/interview-author-gail-graham.html It might interest you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Luxe series. I've been reading them since The Luxe came out. Anna Godbersen is such a down to earth person! But, for the record, the book is Splendor (With no U!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This book sounds really interesting. Thanks for sharing with us.
    -------------------------------------------
    essays

    ReplyDelete