Thursday, April 16, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday, April 15

It's kind of not Wednesday anymore, huh. Oh well, I am still waiting on It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Cohen Hoffman. The cover is too cute and it sounds awesome.

Here a synopsis from Kerry's website:

Zoë loves Henry. Henry dumps Zoë. Zoë wants Henry back - at any cost. Zoë's two best friends come up with a plan to help Zoë get what she thinks she wants. The plan: make Henry jealous. But the plan takes a surprising turn... Spanning thirty-one days in the cycle of a breakup, Kerry Cohen Hoffmann's funny and touching novel depicts a girl whose single-minded focus on her ex-boyfriend has pulled her far from the person she most needs to win back - herself.

It comes out in June! Eeee! :)







9 comments:

  1. I really liked her first novel so I'm pretty excited for this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that one sounds like a funny and nice read.
    I'm waiting for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cover is absolutely adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, also, I nominated you for an award at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this book looks so good and the cover is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun sounding book. I can't wait to see it on the bookshelves and eventually my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty good post, this is one of the best books that I have ever read! Actually I am writing my essay project and getting important points from different blogs and forums and This is my pleasure to being here on this blog..
    -------------------------------------------
    same day writing

    ReplyDelete