Monday, April 20, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays, April 21

So, Teaser Tuesday! What's it all about? (Though you can probably disregard these this week as I haven't followed any of them...)
  • Grab your current read
  • Let the book fall open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from the page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • No spoilers! Just teasers :)
I haven't done Teaser Tuesday is waaaaaaaay too long.
Our words sound very loud. They take up all the room in my head and sit there echoing back at me.
I've had Before I Die by Jenny Downham sitting around for ages and I had to quickly pick something up to take with me to the hairdresser for a four-hour stint and I chose this one! Luckily I chose wisely and wasn't bored at all.







6 comments:

  1. I like the teaser and the cover of the book is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this one right now...soooo sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four hours at the hairdresser????

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like an interesting book. I'm going to add it to my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I'm going to be looking forward to reading this.
    ----------------------
    college term Paper

    ReplyDelete