Sunday, April 12, 2009

In My Mailbox (7)

Happy Easter everyone! Two books this week! (In My Mailbox is brought to you by The Story Siren from an idea by Alea)

I'm pleased as punch. I got...

Secrets of Truth and Beauty by Megan Frazer


The Good Daughter by Amra Pajalic
http://www.mysterybookspot.com/brianlindenmuth/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/pajalic_daughter1.jpg

Good holiday reads! Which I will be enjoying for the next two weeks. Which will mean lots more posts, sorry for the lack of posting lately. It will pick up again, promise :)







5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!! Looks like you have two great books. The Secrets of Truth and Beauty sounds amazing and I love the Cover of the Good Daughter. I cannot wait to see what you think of them.

    Congrats and Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truth and beauty looks so pretty!!

    HAPPY READING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they both look interesting. hope they're good on the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Great books! haven't heard of the good daughter... must check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for such a wonderful information I am looking forward to read your informative post.
    ------------------------------
    online essays

    ReplyDelete